Number 10 Hair Salon Covid-19 policy
To all clients with appointments:
With the recent updates on advice for Covid-19 we have updated our policy below. Please ensure you read thoroughly and get in touch via our salon number 01626 369284 or 07577 743440 if you need to make any changes to appointments.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
We have had to put some guidelines in place to protect ourselves and our clients, given the current situation with Covid-19. Please read the guidelines below and if you need to rearrange any appointments please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you are feeling unwell please contact us to rearrange your appointment. If you arrive for an appointment and are noticeably unwell we will cancel your appointment.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has been unwell within the last 14 days please contact us to rearrange your appointment.
- If you or someone in your household has been advised to self isolate, please contact us to rearrange your appointment so that you are booked in once the isolation period has ended.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- If you have travelled outside of the UK (or been in close contact with someone who has) please leave a minimum of 2 weeks from the date of your return before you attend an appointment with us. If you already have something booked within 2 weeks of returning from abroad please contact us asap so we can move your appointment to another date.
We are being extremely diligent with our hygiene protocols in order to protect our clients and ourselves as much as possible.
We will be wearing face masks and gloves throughout all services, cleaning down all surfaces in between clients, using separate tools for every client which are thoroughly cleaned & disinfected before use on someone else, and throwing away all files at the end of every service. Most of these points are regular practice for us but we want to highlight them to reassure you that we do our very best to keep our environment clean & safe.
We will be asking everyone to wash their hands when they arrive for their appointment and possibly through the service. Please do not be offended if we ask you wash your hands at any point during your appointment or if we ask you to wear a face mask.
We understand that to some this may seem extreme but as a business that relies solely on providing multiple services to multiple people everyday we simply want to do our best to keep our clients, ourselves and everyone’s families as safe as possible. We have multiple clients who either have lowered immune systems themselves or that have family members who do so, and we feel these measures will help to prevent anything from being passed on in our environment.
If you have any queries please feel free to get in touch.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
You can read more information from the Government about Covid-19 here:
Number 10 Hair
01626 369284 or 07577 743440