Number 10 Hair Salon Covid-19 policy
To all clients with appointments:
With the recent updates on advice for Covid-19 we have updated our policy below. Please ensure you read thoroughly and get in touch via our salon number 01626 369284 or 07577 743440 if you need to make any changes to appointments.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
We would like to assure all of our customers that we have done all we can to protect your health and safety.
The safety of staff and customers is our highest priority.
- Please tell us if you or anyone else in your household has fallen ill in the last 7 to 14 days.
- All surfaces and implements have been cleaned and disinfected removing any non essential items
- Chairs & basin will be sanitised after each use, toilets cleaned regularly and disposable gowns used for each person where possible, with clean towels for each client.
- We’ll be using the acquired personal protective equipment (PPE) i.e. masks and visors, plastic aprons, plastic gowns and latex free gloves.
- Refreshments – you may bring your own water in a plastic bottle or disposable cup. No food can be consumed in the salon.
- We will be spacing out appointments to give us time to disinfect and wipe all surfaces clean after every customer.
- Please don’t bring any other person, child or animal into the salon with you.
- Please don’t arrive any earlier than five minutes before your appointment and sanitise your hands when entering the salon.
- We will be keeping a record of all appointments for 21 days.
Thank you for your cooperation – now enjoy and relax.
We are being extremely diligent with our hygiene protocols in order to protect our clients and ourselves as much as possible.
We will be wearing face masks and gloves throughout all services, cleaning down all surfaces in between clients, using separate tools for every client which are thoroughly cleaned & disinfected before use on someone else, and throwing away all files at the end of every service. Most of these points are regular practice for us but we want to highlight them to reassure you that we do our very best to keep our environment clean & safe.
We will be asking everyone to wash their hands when they arrive for their appointment and possibly through the service. Please do not be offended if we ask you wash your hands at any point during your appointment or if we ask you to wear a face mask.
We understand that to some this may seem extreme but as a business that relies solely on providing multiple services to multiple people everyday we simply want to do our best to keep our clients, ourselves and everyone’s families as safe as possible. We have multiple clients who either have lowered immune systems themselves or that have family members who do so, and we feel these measures will help to prevent anything from being passed on in our environment.
If you have any queries please feel free to get in touch.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
You can read more information from the Government about Covid-19 here:
Number 10 Hair
01626 369284 or 07577 743440